Voices of Humanitarians on RBP
- Mohamed Hilmi - Listen to Hilmi discuss how RBP aligns with the Shelter sector’s “whole-of-system” settlements approach.
- Patricia McIlreavy - Listen to Patty discuss the importance of starting with the expressed needs of the affected population and using RBP to challenge assumptions and standard ways of working.
- Joseph Bubman - Listen to Joe discuss his team’s approach to iterative reflection in emergency contexts. To learn more, check out the full webinar here!
- Louise Aubin - Listen to Louise describe the mapping tool used for enclaved and at heightened risk communities in CAR. To learn more, check out the full webinar here!
- Julien Schopp - Listen to Julien talk about the relevance of RBP for humanitarian response planning coordination.