The Results-Based Protection Program continues to explore key components in current practice to better adjust and refine the approach and guidance needed to support the Learning phase of a response. This page is intended to be updated and populated with new findings through the on-line discussion forums, webinars, field consultations, and other activities that allow us to test and document best practice and showcase result-based approaches to protection.
- What combination of methods are needed to evaluate whether and how our intervention brought about the desired outcome?
- Can we strike a balance when it comes to first and secondary data that can safely evaluate interventions without risking further harm to affected populations?
- How should baseline information be used to better attribute our contribution to results?
- How is learning shared among key actors to improve protective impact?
- How can we encourage more protection evaluations?