- This event has passed.
Webinar and Video Launch: What is Results-Based Protection?
September 26, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am EDT
Please join us, in person or remotely via GoToWebinar, for the launch of InterAction’s video on results-based protection (RBP) and webinar discussion as we unpack what RBP is, why it is useful, and what the practical application looks like in humanitarian practice.
The webinar will provide a space for stakeholders to reflect on the relevance of RBP for humanitarian practice, what is required to implement results-based approaches operationally and organizationally, and broadly how to achieve meaningful and measurable protective impact.
Key questions for the discussion to include:
• What makes RBP different from current practice?
• What does RBP look like in practice?
• Continuous Context-Specific Analysis: How do you engage affected populations in continuous analysis?
• Outcome-Oriented Methods: How does the use of outcome-oriented methods enable your response to be adaptable in real-time?
• Design for Contribution: What does it look like to work collaboratively with actors outside of the humanitarian community to address a protection issue?
RECORDING NOW AVAILABLE
Please click here for a recording of the event.